This section describes how to delete an unused certificate.
- Login credentials have been obtained.
- The certificate to be deleted is not associated with any domain name.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region or project.
- Choose .
- In the navigation pane, choose Certificates. The Certificates page is displayed, as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1 Certificates page
- Locate the row that contains the target certificate and click Delete in the Operation column. See Figure 2.
Figure 2 Deleting a certificate
- In the dialog box displayed, click Yes.