This section describes how to apply a policy to your domain names.
- Login credentials have been obtained.
- The domain name to be protected has been created.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region or project.
- Choose Policies. The Policies page is displayed.. In the navigation pane, choose
- In the row containing the target policy name, click Bind Domain in the Operation column. See Figure 1.
Figure 1 Clicking Bind Domain
- Select one or more domain names from the Domain Name drop-down list. See Figure 2.
To view information about all domain names, click
- A protected domain name can use only one policy, but one policy can be applied to multiple domain names.
- To delete a policy bound to domain names, bind these domain names to other policies, and click Delete in the Operation column of the target policy name.
Figure 2 Selecting one or more domain names
- Click OK.