A policy is a combination of multiple rules, such as basic web protection, blacklist or whitelist, and precise protection rules. A policy can be applied to multiple domain names. This section describes how to create a policy.
Login credentials have been obtained.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region or project.
- Choose Policies. The Policies page is displayed.. In the navigation pane, choose
- Click Create Policy in the upper right corner of the list. See Figure 1.
Figure 1 Creating a policy
- In the dialog box displayed, enter a policy name and then click OK. See Figure 2.
Figure 2 Create Policy dialog box
- In the Policy Name column, click the target policy name. On the displayed page, add rules to the policy by referring to Section Rule Configurations.
Figure 3 Policies page
- To modify a policy name, click next to the target policy name. In the dialog box displayed, enter a new policy name.
- After a domain name is created, WAF protection is enabled by default. The mode of Basic Web Protection is Log only (detected attacks are only logged but not blocked.). By default, WAF creates a CC attack protection rule to the policy. The rule can be modified but cannot be deleted.