Generally, a proxy such as CDN, WAF, and AAD is deployed between the client and server. Web visitors cannot directly access the server. For example,
. Then, how does the server obtain the real IP address of the client when multiple proxies are used?
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region or project.
- Choose Domains. The Domains page is displayed (see Figure 1).. In the navigation pane, choose
Figure 1 Domains page
- In the Name column, click the target domain name. Its information is displayed.
- View Source IP Header. By default, WAF obtains the real IP address of a web visitor from the HTTP header X-Forwarded-For. The first IP address in the X-Forwarded-For field is the real IP address of the web visitor. You can also click to customize the field to identify the real IP address. See Figure 2.
Figure 2 Basic domain information