This section describes how to disable WAF protection.
- Login credentials have been obtained.
- Mode of the protected domain name is Enabled or Bypassed.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region or project.
- Choose Domains. The Domains page is displayed (see Figure 1).. In the navigation pane, choose
Figure 1 Domains page
- In the Operation column of the target domain name, click Switch Mode.
- In the Switch Mode dialog box, select Disabled and then click OK.