- Help Center
- Virtual Private Cloud
- User Guide
- What Are the Limitations of a Route Table?
What Are the Limitations of a Route Table?
- The ECS providing SNAT can have only one NIC.
- The ECS providing SNAT must have the Unbind IP from MAC function enabled.
- The destination of each route in a route table must be unique. The next hop must be a private IP address or a virtual IP address in the VPC. Otherwise, the route table will not take effect.
- If a virtual IP address is set to the next hop in a route, EIPs bound with the virtual IP address in the VPC will become invalid.