- Help Center
- Virtual Private Cloud
- User Guide
- Virtual IP Address
- Accessing a Virtual IP Address Using an EIP
Accessing a Virtual IP Address Using an EIP
- You have configured the ECS networking based on Networking and ensure that the ECS has been bound with a virtual IP address.
- You have assigned an EIP.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- On the console homepage, under Network, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Elastic IP.
- Locate the row that contains the EIP to be bound to the virtual IP address, and click Bind in the Operation column.
- Select the target virtual IP address and click OK.