You can also bind a virtual IP address with an EIP so that you can access the ECSs that have the same virtual IP address bound from the Internet, improving fault tolerance capabilities.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- On the console homepage, under Network, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- On the Virtual Private Cloud page, locate the VPC containing the virtual IP address and click the VPC name.
- On the Subnets tab, click the name of the subnet to which the virtual IP address belongs.
- Click the Virtual IP Addresses tab, locate the row that contains the virtual IP address to be bound to an EIP or ECS, and click Bind to EIP or Bind to Server in the Operation column.
- Select the desired EIP, or ECS and its NIC.
- If the ECS has multiple NICs, bind the virtual IP address to the primary NIC of the ECS.
- Multiple virtual IP addresses can be bound to an ECS NIC.
- Click OK.