If you no longer need the virtual IP address or reserved virtual IP address, you can release it to avoid wasting resources.
A virtual IP address that has been bound to an ECS cannot be released.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- On the console homepage, under Network, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- On the Virtual Private Cloud page, locate the VPC containing the subnet from which a virtual IP address is to be released, and click the VPC name.
- On the Subnets tab, click the name of the subnet from which a virtual IP address is to be released.
- Click the Virtual IP Addresses tab, locate the row that contains the virtual IP address to be released, click More in the Operation column, and select Release.
- Click Yes in the displayed dialog box.