When an ECS requires a virtual IP address or a virtual IP address needs to be reserved, you can assign a virtual IP address from the subnet.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- On the console homepage, under Network, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- On the Virtual Private Cloud page, locate the VPC containing the subnet where a virtual IP address is to be assigned, and click the VPC name.
- On the Subnets tab, click the name of the subnet where a virtual IP address is to be assigned.
- Click the Virtual IP Addresses tab and click Assign Virtual IP Address.
- Select the virtual IP address assignment mode.
- Automatic: The system automatically assigns an IP address.
- Manual: You can specify an IP address.
- Select Manual and enter a virtual IP address.
- Click OK.
You can then query the assigned virtual IP address in the IP address list.