After routes are added for a VPC peering connection, the owners of both the local and peer accounts can view information about the routes on the page showing details about the VPC peering connection.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- On the console homepage, under Network, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click VPC Peering.
- Locate the target VPC peering connection in the connection list.
- Click the name of the VPC peering connection to switch to the page showing details about the connection.
- On the displayed page, click the Local Routes tab and view information about the local route added for the VPC peering connection.
- On the page showing details about the VPC peering connection, click the Peer Routes tab and view information about the peer route added for the VPC peering connection.