If multiple firewall rules conflict, the rules in the front take precedence. If you need a rule to take effect before or after a specific rule, you can insert that rule before or after the specific rule.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- On the console homepage, under Network, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Access Control > Firewalls.
- Locate the target firewall in the right pane, and click the firewall name to switch to the page showing details of that particular firewall.
- On the Inbound Rules or Outbound Rules tab, locate the target rule, click More in the Operation column, and select Insert Rule Above or Insert Rule Below.
- In the displayed dialog box, configure required parameters and click OK.
The firewall rule is inserted. The procedure for inserting an outbound firewall rule is the same as that for inserting an inbound firewall rule.