Disassociate a subnet from a firewall when necessary.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- On the console homepage, under Network, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Access Control > Firewalls.
- Locate the target firewall in the right pane, and click the firewall name to switch to the page showing details of that particular firewall.
- On the displayed page, click the Associated Subnets tab.
- On the Associated Subnets page, locate the target firewall and click Disassociate in the Operation column.
- Click Yes in the displayed dialog box.
Disassociate Subnets from a Firewall.
Select multiple subnets and click Disassociate above the subnet list to disassociate the subnets from the current firewall at a time.