Enable or disable an inbound or outbound firewall rule based on your network security requirements.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- On the console homepage, under Network, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Access Control > Firewalls.
- Locate the target firewall in the right pane, and click the firewall name to switch to the page showing details of that particular firewall.
- On the Inbound Rules or Outbound Rules tab, locate the target rule and click Enable or Disable in the Operation column.
- Click Yes in the displayed dialog box.
The rule is enabled or disabled. The procedure for enabling or disabling an outbound firewall rule is the same as that for enabling or disabling an inbound firewall rule.