Delete an inbound or outbound firewall rule based on your network security requirements.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- On the console homepage, under Network, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Access Control > Firewalls.
- Locate the target firewall in the right pane, and click the firewall name to switch to the page showing details of that particular firewall.
- On the Inbound Rules or Outbound Rules tab, locate the target rule and click Delete in the Operation column.
- Click Yes in the displayed dialog box.
Delete Multiple Firewall Rules at a Time.
You can also select multiple firewall rules and click Delete above the firewall rule list to delete multiple rules at a time.