The owners of both the local and peer accounts can delete a VPC peering connection in any state. After a VPC peering connection is deleted, routes configured for the connection will be automatically deleted.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- On the console homepage, under Network, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click VPC Peering.
- In the displayed right pane, view information about the VPC peering connections. You can find the required VPC peering connections by connection status or name.
Figure 1 VPC peering connection list
- Locate the target VPC peering connection and click Delete in the Operation column.
- Click Yes in the displayed dialog box.