The owners of both the local and peer accounts can modify a VPC peering connection in any state. The VPC peering connection name can be changed.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- On the console homepage, under Network, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click VPC Peering.
- In the displayed right pane, view information about the VPC peering connections. You can find the required VPC peering connections by connection status or name.
Figure 1 VPC peering connection list
- Locate the target VPC peering connection and click Modify in the Operation column. In the displayed dialog box, modify information about the VPC peering connection.
- Click OK.