Delete a route if it is no longer required.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- On the console homepage, under Network, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- On the Virtual Private Cloud page, locate the VPC to which the route to be deleted belongs and click the VPC name.
- Click the Route Tables tab. On the displayed page, locate the row that contains the route to be deleted, and click Delete in the Operation column.
- Click Yes in the displayed dialog box.