If the VPC CIDR block conflicts with the subnet CIDR block of a VPN created in the VPC, you can modify the VPC to change its CIDR range.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- On the console homepage, under Network, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- On the Virtual Private Cloud page, locate the row that contains the VPC to be modified and click Modify in the Operation column.
- In the displayed dialog box, modify parameters as prompted. You can change the VPC name, shared SNAT setting, and VPC CIDR block. Figure 1 shows the page for you to modify a VPC.
Figure 1 Modifying a VPC
- Click OK.