Replicate an existing security group rule to generate a new rule. When replicating a security group rule, you can modify it.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- On the console homepage, under Network, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Access Control > Security Groups.
- On the Security Groups page, click the security group name.
- On the displayed page, locate the row that contains the security group rule to be replicated, and click Replicate in the Operation column.
You can modify the security group rule as required to quickly generate a new rule.
- Click OK.