- Help Center
- Single Sign-on Solution
- User Guide
- AD FS Installation and Provisioning
- Provisioning AD FS
- Establishing a Trust Relationship with Open Telekom Cloud
Establishing a Trust Relationship with Open Telekom Cloud
- Visit https://auth.otc.t-systems.com/authui/saml/metadata.xml. Right-click and choose Save As to save the page with a specified file name, for example, sso-metadata.xml.
- On Server Manager, choose Tools > AD FS Management.
- On the AD FS page, click Add Relying Party Trust in the upper right corner. Then click Start.
- Select Import data about the relying party from a file, select the file saved in Step 1, and click Next.
- Set a display name and click Next.
- Select I do not want to configure multi-factor authentication settings for this relying party trust at this time, and then click Next.
- Select Permit all users to access this relying party, and then click Next.
- Click Next.
- Click Close.