- Help Center
- Single Sign-on Solution
- User Guide
- AD FS Installation and Provisioning
- Provisioning AD FS
- Configuring the Federation Service
Configuring the Federation Service
- On Server Manager, open the task panel and click Configure the federation service on this server.
- Select Create the first federation server in a federation server farm, and click Next.
- Click Next.
- On the Specify Service Properties page, specify the public certificate you want to use, set a federation service display name, and then click Next.
- Select Use an existing domain user account or group Managed Service Account, click Select to select a user that you have created previously, and then click Next.
- Select Create a database on this server using Windows Internal Database, and then click Next.
- Confirm your selection and click Next.
- Verify that all prerequisite checks have passed, and then click Configure.
- After the installation is complete, click Close.