- Help Center
- Single Sign-on Solution
- User Guide
- AD FS Installation and Provisioning
- Installing AD FS
Installing AD FS
- Start Server Manager on the Windows domain server. Click Add Roles and Features, choose Server Roles > Active Directory Federation Services, and click Next.
- Retain the default settings on the Select Features page, and click Next.
- Click Next until you come to the Confirmation option. On the Confirm installation selections page, click Install.
- When the installation is complete, click Configure the federation service on this server to configure AD FS immediately, or configure AD FS later on Server Manager.