- Help Center
- Resource Template Service
- User Guide
- Service Overview
- Constraints and Limitations
Constraints and Limitations
- RTS does not support snapshot-related APIs and the following operations: suspend, restore, abandon, and adopt.
- The AZ attribute in a template cannot be updated during a stack life cycle.
- Names of different resources must be different in the same level.
- Each tenant can create a maximum of 100 stacks.
- Each stack can contain a maximum of 1000 resources.
- Each stack can contain a maximum of 1000 operation logs.
- A maximum of seven stacks can be nested.
- The maximum size of the template file after extracting the zip package is 512 KB.