- Help Center
- Relational Database Service
- User Guide
- Connection and Access FAQs
- How Can I Create and Connect to an ECS?
How Can I Create and Connect to an ECS?
- For details on how to create an ECS, see the Elastic Cloud Server User Guide.
- The ECS is used for connecting to an RDS DB instance and must be located in the same VPC as the DB instance.
- Configure a correct security group to allow the ECS to access the RDS DB instance through the private address.
- For details on how to connect to the ECS, see the "Logging in to an ECS" section in the Elastic Cloud Server User Guide.