After CTS is enabled, it starts recording operations on cloud resources. The CTS management console stores the last seven days of operation records.
This section describes how to query the operation records of last 7 days on the CTS console.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and project.
- Click Service List. Under Management & Deployment, click Cloud Trace Service.
- Choose Trace List in the navigation pane on the left.
- Specify the filters used for querying traces. The following four filters are available:
- Trace Source, Resource Type, Search By, and Operator
Select the filter from the drop-down list.
When you select Trace name for Search By, you also need to select a specific trace name.
When you select Resource ID for Search By, you also need to select or enter a specific resource ID.
When you select Resource name for Search By, you also need to select or enter a specific resource name.
- Operator: Select a specific operator (a user rather than tenant).
- Trace Status: Available options include All trace statuses, normal, warning, and incident. You can only select one of them.
- Start time and end time: You can specify the time period for query traces.
- Click on the left of the record to be queried to extend its details.
- Locate a trace and click View Trace in the Operation column.