RDS log management allows you to view database-level logs, including error logs and slow SQL query logs.
Error logs contain warning- and error-level logs generated during the database running. These can help you analyze problems with the database.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and a project.
- Click Service List. Under Database, click Relational Database Service to go to the RDS console.
- On the Instance Management page, click the target DB instance.
- On the Error Logs page, view log details.
- You can select a log level in the upper right corner to view logs of the selected level.
For MySQL DB instances, only error-level logs are displayed currently.
- You can click in the upper right corner to view error logs in different time segments.
- If the description of a log is truncated, locate the log and move your pointer over the description in the Description column to view details.