The download of an object from OBS fails.
- Check whether the network connectivity is normal between the local computer and OBS. If the network is down, restore the network connection.
- Check whether the bucket is using a policy that forbids object download. If such a policy is in use, delete the policy.
- Check whether the user has the permission to write data to the bucket. If the user does not have the permission, grant the permission.
- Check whether the object is using KMS encryption. If the object is encrypted, the object cannot be downloaded.
- Check whether the object storage class is Cold. If the object storage class is Cold and it is in the Unrestored state, restore it first.
- Download the object again.