This section describes how to manage restoration tasks using OBS Browser.
You have restoration tasks to be managed.
- Log in to OBS Browser.
- In the upper right corner on the page, click .
- In the upper right corner, select Restore from the drop-down list. The list of running restoration tasks is displayed, as shown in the example in Figure 1.
Figure 1 Restoration task list
Restoration tasks may fail due to various causes. To view the causes, you can move the pointer cursor in the Status column of the failed restoration task to view the causes.
You cannot view Speed and Remaining Time. However, you can click More > Object Properties on the right of the object to view its restoration status in the Properties dialog box, as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2 Properties of the restored object
You can download the file only after its status changes to Restored. You can click the Refresh button in the upper right corner to refresh the restoration tasks and to view the restoration progress. The system also automatically refreshes the restoration tasks every 5 minutes.
- For tasks in the Restoring status, the Run All and Suspend All buttons do not take effect.
- The Cancel All button does not take effect on tasks that are in the Restoring status, but will delete tasks that fail to be restored.
- Optional: Click the Completed button on the top of the page to view completed tasks. You can also click after a completed task to delete the task or click Delete All on the top of the page to delete all completed restoration tasks.