This section describes how to manage deletion tasks using OBS Browser.
You have deletion tasks to be managed.
- Log in to OBS Browser.
- In the upper right corner on the page, click .
- In the upper right corner, select Delete from the drop-down list. The list of running deletion tasks is displayed, as shown in the example in Figure 1.
Figure 1 Deletion task list
Deletion tasks may fail due to various causes. To view the causes, choose All statuses > Failed. You can select a failed deletion task and click to perform the task again. Alternatively, you can move the pointer cursor in the Status column of the failed deletion task to view the causes.
- Optional: Select an ongoing deletion task and click to suspend the task. Alternatively, you can click Suspend All to suspend all tasks.
You can click to resume a suspended deletion task. Alternatively, you can click Run All to resume all suspended tasks.
- Optional: Select an ongoing deletion task and click to cancel the task. Alternatively, you can click Cancel All to delete all tasks that are being uploaded, downloaded, and deleted.
- Optional: Click the Completed button on the top of the page to view completed tasks. You can also click after a completed task to delete the task or click Delete All on the top of the page to delete all completed deletion tasks.