This section describes how to manage upload tasks using OBS Browser.
An upload task may be suspended or canceled, or an upload failure may occur when data is being uploaded to OBS. You can use upload task management to manage upload tasks.
You have upload tasks to be managed.
- Log in to OBS Browser.
- In the upper right corner on the page, click .
- In the upper right corner, select Upload from the drop-down list. The list of running upload tasks is displayed, as shown in the example in Figure 1.
Figure 1 Upload task list
Upload tasks may fail due to various causes. To view the causes, choose All statuses > Failed. You can select a failed upload task and click to perform the task again. Alternatively, you can move the pointer cursor in the Status column of the failed upload task to view the causes.
- Optional: Select an ongoing upload task and click to suspend the task. Alternatively, you can click Suspend All to suspend all tasks.
Select a suspended upload task and click to resume the task. Alternatively, you can click Run All to resume all suspended tasks.
- Optional: Select an ongoing upload task and click to cancel the task. Alternatively, you can click Cancel All to delete all tasks.
- Optional: Click the Completed button on the top of the page to view completed tasks. You can also click after a completed task to delete the task or click Delete All on the top of the page to delete all completed upload tasks.