This section describes how to manage download tasks using OBS Browser.
You have download tasks to be managed.
- Log in to OBS Browser.
- In the upper right corner on the page, click .
- In the upper right corner, select Download from the drop-down list. The list of running download tasks is displayed, as shown in the example in Figure 1.
Figure 1 Download task list
Download tasks may fail due to various causes. To view the causes, choose All statuses > Failed. You can select a failed download task and click to perform the task again. Alternatively, you can move the pointer cursor in the Status column of the failed download task to view the causes.
- Optional: Select an ongoing download task and click to suspend the task. Alternatively, you can click Suspend All to suspend all tasks.
Select a suspended download task and click to resume the task. Alternatively, you can click Run All to resume all suspended tasks.
- Optional: Select an ongoing download task and click to cancel the task. Alternatively, you can click Cancel All to delete all tasks that are being uploaded, downloaded, and deleted.
- Optional: Click the Completed button on the top of the page to view completed tasks. You can also click after a completed task to delete the task or click Delete All on the top of the page to delete all completed download tasks.