- Help Center
- NAT Gateway
- User Guide
- What Is the Relationship Between a VPC and a NAT Gateway EIP Bandwidth and ECS?
What Is the Relationship Between a VPC and a NAT Gateway, EIP Bandwidth, and ECS?
- A VPC is a secure, isolated, logical network environment.
- The NAT gateway enables ECSs in the VPC to access the Internet.
- EIP is a service that provides valid static IP addresses on the Internet. The throughput of a VPC is determined by the EIP bandwidth.
- An ECS is a running instance in the VPC and uses the NAT gateway to access the Internet.