This section describes how to lock users in MRS clusters. A locked user cannot log in to MRS Manager or perform security authentication in the cluster.
A locked user can be unlocked by an administrator manually or until the lock duration expires. You can lock a user by using either of the following methods:
- Automatic lock: Set Number of Password Retries in Configure Password Policy. If user login attempts exceed the parameter value, the user is automatically locked. For details, see Modifying a Password Policy.
- Manual lock: The administrator manually locks a user.
The following describes how to manually lock a user. Machine-machine users cannot be locked.
- On MRS Manager, click System.
- In the Permission area, click Manage User.
- In the row of a user you want to lock, click Lock User.
- In the window that is displayed, click OK to lock the user.