You can delete an existing resource pool on MRS Manager.
- No queue in any cluster is using the resource pool being deleted as the default resource pool. For details, see Configuring a Queue.
- Resource distribution policies of all queues have been cleared from the resource pool being deleted. For details, see Clearing the Configuration of a Queue.
- On MRS Manager, click Tenant.
- Click the Resource Pool tab.
- Locate the row that contains the specified resource pool, and click Delete in the Operation column.
In the dialog box that is displayed, click OK.