You can modify members of an existing resource pool on MRS Manager.
- On MRS Manager, click Tenant.
- Click the Resource Pool tab.
- Locate the row that contains the specified resource pool, and click Modify in the Operation column.
- In Modify Resource Pool, modify Added Hosts.
- Adding a host: Select the name of a specified host in the host list on the left and click to add it to the resource pool.
- Deleting a host: Select the name of a specified host in the host list on the right and click to delete it from the resource pool. The host list of a resource pool can be left blank.
- Click OK to save the settings.