Export the logs of each service role from MRS Manager.
- You have obtained the Access Key ID (AK) and Secret Access Key (SK) for the corresponding account. For details, see the My Credential User Guide. (My Credential > How Do I Manage User Access keys (AK/SK)?)
- You have created a bucket in the Object Storage Service (OBS) system for the corresponding account. For details, see the Object Storage Service User Guide. (Object Storage Service > Quick Start > Common Operations Using OBS Console > Creating a Bucket)
- On MRS Manager, click System.
- Click Export Log under Maintenance.
- Click Service, set Host to the IP address of the host where the service is deployed, and set Start Time and End Time.
- In Export to, specify a path for saving logs. This parameter is available only for clusters with Kerberos authentication enabled.
- Local PC: stores logs in a local directory. If you select this option, go to Step 7.
- OBS: stores data in the OBS system and is used by default. If you select this option, go to Step 5.
- In OBS Path, specify the path where service logs are stored in the OBS system.
Fill in the full path. The path must not start with /. You do not need to create the path in advance because the system creates it automatically. The full OBS path contains a maximum of 900 bytes.
- In Bucket Name, enter the name of the created OBS bucket. In AK and SK, enter the Access Key ID and Secret Access Key for the account.
- Click OK to export logs.