If Configuration Status of any service is Expired or Failed, users can synchronize configurations to recover the configuration status.
- If the configuration status of all services in the cluster is Failed, synchronize the cluster configurations with the background configurations.
- If the configuration status of some services in the cluster is Failed, synchronize the specified service configurations with the background configurations.
Impact on the System
After synchronizing cluster configurations, users need to restart the service that has an expired configuration. The service is unavailable during the restart.
- On MRS Manager, click Service.
- Click More above the service list, and choose Synchronize Configuration from the drop-down list.
- In the dialog box that is displayed, select Restart services or instances whose configurations have expired, and click OK.
When Operation succeeded is displayed, click Finish. The cluster is successfully started.