After a host fault is rectified, users must cancel the isolation of the host so that the host can be used properly.
Users can cancel the isolation of a host on MRS Manager.
- The host status is Isolated.
- The host fault has been rectified.
- On MRS Manager, click Host.
- Select the checkbox of the host that you want to cancel its isolation.
- Choose .
- In Cancel Host Isolation, click OK.
When Operation succeeded is displayed, click Finish. Host isolation is canceled successfully, and the value of Operational Status becomes Normal.
- Click the name of the host for which isolation has been canceled. Status of the host is displayed. Click Start All Roles.