On MRS Manager, users can perform the following operations:
- Start a service that is in the Stopped, Stopped_Failed, or Start_Failed state.
- Stop unused or abnormal services.
- Restart abnormal services or configure expired services to restore or enable the services.
- On MRS Manager, click Service.
- Locate the row that contains the target service, click Start, Stop, or Restart to start, stop, or restart the service.
Services are interrelated. If a service is started, stopped, or restarted, services dependent on it will be affected.
The services will be affected in the following ways:
- If a service is to be started, the lower-layer services dependent on it must be started first.
- If a service is stopped, the upper-layer services dependent on it are unavailable.
- If a service is restarted, the running upper-layer services dependent on it must be restarted.