This section describes how to view job configurations and logs.
- You can view configurations of all jobs.
- For clusters created on MRS of a version earlier than 1.0.7, logs of completed jobs in the clusters cannot be viewed. For clusters created on MRS 1.0.7 or later, logs of all jobs can be viewed.
- Log in to the MRS management console.
- Click in the upper-left corner on the management console and select Region and Project.
- Choose , select a running cluster, and click its name to switch to the cluster information page.
- Click .
- In the Operation column corresponding to the selected job, click View.
In the View Details window that is displayed, configuration of the selected job is displayed.
- Select a MapReduce job, and click View Log in the Operation column corresponding to the selected job.
In the page that is displayed, log information of the selected job is displayed.
The MapReduce job is only an example. You can view log information about MapReduce, Spark, Spark Script, and Hive Script jobs regardless of their status.
Each tenant can submit 10 jobs and query 10 logs concurrently.