After users create MRS clusters that support Kerberos authentication, they can manage running clusters on MRS Manager.
This section describes how to prepare a work environment on the public cloud platform for accessing MRS Manager.
Impact on the System
Site trust must be added to the browser when you access MRS Manager for the first time. Otherwise, MRS Manager cannot be accessed.
You have obtained the password of user admin. The password of user admin is specified by the user during MRS cluster creation.
- On the MRS management console, click Clusters.
- In the Active Clusters list, click the specified cluster name.
Record AZ, VPC, and Floating IP Address of the cluster, and Default Security Group of the Master node.
- On the ECS management console, create a new ECS.
- Ensure that AZ, VPC, and Security Group of the ECS are the same as those of the cluster to be accessed.
- Select a Windows public image. For example, select the Enterprise_Windows_STD_2012R2_20170316-0(80GB) enterprise image.
- For details about other parameter configurations, see
If the security group of the ECS is different from Default Security Group of the Master node, you can modify the configuration using either of the following methods:
- Change the security group of the ECS to the default security group of the Master node. For details, see Changing the Security Group in .
- Add two security group rules to the security groups of the Master node and Core node to ensure that the ECS can access the cluster and set the protocol to TCP. Set Port Range of the two rules to 28443 and 20009, respectively. For details, see .
- On the VPC management console, apply for an EIP and bind it to the ECS.
See the ).
- Log in to the ECS.
The account, password, EIP, and security group configuration rules of the Windows system are required for logging in to the ECS. For details about how to log in to the ECS, see .
- On the Windows remote desktop, use your browser to access MRS Manager.
For example, you can use Internet Explorer 11 in the Windows 2012 OS.
In the browser address bar, enter https://Floating IP Address:28443/web. Enter the name and password of the MRS cluster user, for example, user admin.
- If you access MRS Manager with other MRS cluster usernames, change the password upon your first access. The new password must meet the requirements of the current password complexity policies. For details, contact the administrator.
- By default, a user is locked after inputting an incorrect password five consecutive times. The user is automatically unlocked after 5 minutes.
- If you want to exit MRS Manager, move the cursor to in the upper-right corner and click Log Out.
Configuring mapping between node names and IP addresses
- Log in to MRS Manager and click Host.
Record the Host Name and OM IP Address of all nodes in a cluster.
- In the work environment, use Notepad to open the hosts file and add the mapping relationship between node names and IP addresses to the file.
Each mapping relationship occupies an independent line. The following is an example:
Save the configurations and exit.