This section describes how to search for tags through KMS. You can search for tags of all CMKs that meet the search criteria in the current project.
- You have obtained an account and its password for logging in to the management console.
- Tags have been added.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the management console and select a region or project.
- Choose Key Management Service page is displayed.. The
- Click Search by Tag to show the search box, as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1 Searching for tags
- In the search box, enter the tag key and tag value.
- Click to add the input to the search criteria, and click Search. The list displays the CMKs that meet the search criteria, as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2 Search results
- Multiple tags can be added at one search. A maximum of 10 tags can be added for one search. If multiple tags are searched for at one time, only CMKs meet the combined search criteria will be displayed in the search result.
- If you want to delete an added tag from the search criteria, click next to the tag.
- You can click Reset to reset the search criteria.