If you want to use shared images after you have refused them, you can accept them again from the list of rejected images.
- You have refused the images shared by others.
- The image owners have not stopped image sharing.
- Log in to the management console.
- Under Computing, click Image Management Service.
- On the Image Management Service page, click Shared Images to display the image list.
- Click Refused Image. All refused images are displayed.
- Select the images you want to accept and click Accept.
- Check the accepted images in the shared image list.