You can refuse accepted images if you no longer need them.
You have accepted images shared by other users.
- Log in to the management console.
- Under Computing, click Image Management Service.
- On the Image Management Service page, click Shared Images to display the image list.
- Determine the next step based on how many images you are to refuse.
- To refuse multiple images: select the images to be removed and click Refuse above the image list. In the displayed dialog box, click Yes.
- To remove an image: locate the image to be removed and click Refuse in the Operation column. In the displayed dialog box, click Yes.