After you share the images, user B will receive a prompt. User B can choose to accept or refuse all or part of shared images and can use these images only after accepting them. The section describes how user B accepts or refuses shared images.
You have shared the images.
- Log in to the management console.
- Under Computing, click Image Management Service.
- On the Image Management Service page, click Shared Images to display the image list.
A red dot is displayed above the image list prompting user B to accept shared images. User B can use images only after you have accepted them.
- To accept all shared images, click Accept All in the upper right corner.
- To accept some images, select the images to be accepted and click Accept.
- To refuse some shared images, select the shared images that you want to reject and click Refuse.