You can grant your operation permissions to more professional, efficient accounts or cloud services to manage your resources.
This section uses account A and account B as an example to describe how to delegate another account to manage resources under an account.
- Account A creates an agency.
Figure 1 Agency creation model
- Account B grants user B permissions for managing account A's resources.
- Create a user group (for example, Agency), and grant resource management permissions to the user group.
- Add user Job to user group Agency.
Figure 2 Permission granting model
- User Job of account B manages the resources in account A.
- Job logs in to the cloud system and switches the role to account A.
- Job switches to project A.
- Job manages the resources in account A based on permissions.
Figure 3 Agency management model