Use an IAM user to log in to the system and access cloud services according to granted permissions.
- After a successful login, you need to click OK on the Login Verification page to access the management console if any of the following conditions has been met:
- The function of displaying last login information upon a successful login has been enabled on the Login Authentication Policies page.
- Custom verification information has been configured on the Login Authentication Policies page for successful login.
- Login authentication has been enabled on the My Credentials page.
- On the Multitenant Login page, enter Domain Name, Username/Email address/Mobile number, and Password, and click Log In.
- Domain Name is the same as the username created in MyWorkplace and is in the following format: ICU userid Contract instance number.
- If this is your first login, you must change your initial password on the First-time login page. To ensure account security, you are advised to change your password periodically.
- You must enter a verification code on the Login Verification page if the login verification function is enabled.
- On the Login Verification page, click OK.
The management console page is displayed.