If an existing tag is no longer needed, you can delete it.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- Under Storage, click Elastic Volume Service.
The disk list page is displayed.
- In the EVS disk list, locate the target disk and click on the disk name.
The disk details page is displayed.
- Click the Tags tab.
- Locate the target tag and click Delete in the Operation column.
The Delete Tag page is displayed.
- Confirm the information and click Yes.
The Tags tab is displayed, and the deletion is complete.