You can change the value of a tag for an existing disk, but cannot change the key of a tag.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select the desired region and project.
- Under Storage, click Elastic Volume Service.
The disk list page is displayed.
- In the EVS disk list, locate the target disk and click on the disk name.
The disk details page is displayed.
- Click the Tags tab.
- Locate the target tag and click Edit in the Operation column.
The Edit Tag page is displayed.
- Change the value of the tag and click OK.
The Tags tab is displayed, and the modification is complete.